PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2008, 19:32
kitshicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ive been trying to make a post here but i mustve been doing it wrong so this one might work rite. i was thinking of going with caa until i heard about this site, now im not so sure. its true they have been changing there name and website a lot, i first saw it last year and theres been a fair price change alrite. can some lads who are over there tell me exactly how many ppl have qualified and have jobs now? if caa can gaurantee jobs at the end of the day then it would seem ok to me, it looks like a good setup too me and you can even fly a heuy helicopter as part of youre training who else lets you do that? since dere saying theyve hundreds working around the world why cant some of them come on here and give testimonials? that would sort out whos telling lies and who isnt. sorry to put ye on the spot caa but i have to be sure before i hand over the cash the other thing that worries me is what happens if i deciede half way through that being a pilot is not for me or im not good at it or get sick, will u still be refunded all the cash youve paid over with the costs subtracted, or is the money payed nonrefundable? if u cant get the money back then im not taking the chance me da would ing kill me!!