PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2008, 16:42
mikehammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mysterious PMs

Just for idle interest here's a recent trail of some private messages I got lately. I have simply cut and pasted them, so you need to read from the bottom up. What does anyone reckon? Still a larf a minute those lot! Needless to say, I await a reply to my latest.

Quote: Mikehammer
Re: help
Because I like to know with whom I am communicating. What is the name of your company, and website address? Simple enough question. If you are who you say you are you will have no problem providing them. In fact I am looking for an investment adviser myself currently. On the other hand, if you are Mark, as I suspect you are, I have no interest in entering into any further communication with you directly. Your reply, or lack thereof will indicate this to me finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poundnotepete
from the midlands why??
we were made lots of promises similar to the tale that has unfolded on the thread millionaire funding etc and just wondered if you could shed any light that already hasnt been typed-thanks-pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehammer
Which company do you work for, and in what region of the country? Actually it's not my thread, although I have contributed to it several times. I have had no dealings with Sedgely for some time now, and would intend maintaining this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poundnotepete

hi mike

i am a finance broker thats been approached by mark sedgley to set up a mortgage bis-natuarally ive done a bit of digging on the net and came across your thread which is a bit scary just wondered if you had any more info on the above

cheers
pete