PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2008, 08:00
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Olten Pete, BRS-GRO is currently operated by GRO based a/c, so the plot thickens, I cant imagine FR would night stop crews, way too much expense in that, so maybe it is a 3rd BRS A/C, fingers crossed.
Nice to see Jet2 in BRS last night, always good to see something diffrent, CO went 21 hrs tech yesterday, due out at 7am this morning.
These local councellers and anti expansion group are a bunch of complete planks! This walkway would take out any real need for buses to the W apron meaning reduced emissions, as the BRS spokes person says, its a complete own goal if they continue to say no to it. Lets hope the courts have some sense, and follow the example of the courts in Herts(STN) make them pay for being such berks!
BEP - walkway to the runway, ha ha thats absolute comedy, cuh you wait for 1 airbus and 3 come along at once!!
By the way, I was talking to a passanger last week who lives next to Felton Common, I asked her what her thoughts on the expansion of BRS were, she said the airport was there before her, the noise doesnt bother her or her neighbours and they love the fact they can walk from there front door and 3 hours later walk off in Spain, now thats quite a boast ha ha

Last edited by WATABENCH; 21st Oct 2008 at 08:18.