PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Instruction in SE Asia
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2008, 07:15
FSJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passenger 07

Passenger 07
Very appropriate name, since I hear that your role at IAC is more that of a passenger than a manager!

'and has sacked 4 instructors including the Standard and Quality Manager'
In my experience, I have never seen more than 1 or 2 FIs being sacked at any one time by an FTO. Sacking 4 suggests to me that something is very wrong there.
As regards the SQM, lets see the outcome of the pending civil legal action to determine whether or not you were justified in sacking this manager!

'They are now replaced by first class real professionals'
Not from what I have been hearing! Having said that, in most FTOs you will find a variety of FIs, both good and bad standard. Pity that the good ones are fed up with you already!

'yes Qatar is happy by the training done there and has decided to give more training'
Qatar is in a mess from what I hear. Good school, high standard of FIs (best in ME region). HOWEVER, Doha Airport has reached capacity (very few training slots available), and they are unable to cope with the high student numbers in training. IAC is an interim (desperate) solution until these issues are resolved.
For the moment, it is good news for your restaurant business though! IAC - International Aviation (or should that be Arabian?) Cuisine!

'3 Major Airlines are in discussions for sending cadets in few months'
You really never tire of this line! I have heard it countless times already. If I was an airline boss, I would tell you anything to get you out of my face and shut you up before my head exploded listening to your BS!

'the Go-Go bars of Udon Thani are out of reach!!!!'
You really are paranoid about Udon Thani! There are far better entertainment facilities available in other Thai cities in comparison to Udon Thani! If what you say is true, I am sure those Go Go Bars in Udon have gone bankrupt since you sacked your FIs!

kwaiyai
You are right on the money!

Jonny BS
as are you!