PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Priory Price Shock
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2008, 06:23
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didn't the MoD know 5 years ago, that they might need to offer this kind of care? Wa#k#rs . Does it never learn? Has it no sense of moral responsibility?

The last thing that you need, is to be consigned out of the system and into the hands of an organisation that you know is working to a price. Medical treatment within the MoD is prefunded and if you are being treated, you are around people who talk the same language and who won't try and relate your experiences to the maternal trauma of intrusive childbierth recollections. They won't be obsessed either, with taking peas back off your dinner plate because you have got 3 too many, need to go home because the overtime budget is twanging or be vanitised (I just verbalised something there, can you tell?) into gravitating towards the latest C lister who has got a really important issue with non polyphonic ringtones that needs addressing.

It really shows the MoD up for where its priorities lie, and I'm not having a go at the folk within the MoD who are treating the troops here, but the c##ts who made these cretinous decisions. I am sure that there is more to this story than meets the eye and I will come down eventually, but if it is true and was done to save money, then someone needs stringing up.