PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2008, 15:25
TopingTheGun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all of ye interested in going to CAA/PRI but are now reconsidering after reading this forum you should try this. Its quite obvious that there are some pretty pissed x-students of CAA here that they’ve made a career out of slagging them. Not to undermine what these guys have been through but I wanted to know how things are now. I rang Tony in the Killorglin office and asked him to set up a call with one of the students over there. Since I didn’t know if I wanted to go for fixed wing or rotary he set me up with a call from both. I ended up speaking to a few students in each house since they all live together and they had nothing but glowing reviews for the place. I even asked about the stuff posted here and we had a bit of a laugh about it. I got the real ‘inside scoop’ and I’m told that the students want for nothing and actually were given way more than what they were promised or thought. My point is that all of these guys that I spoke to can’t be ‘planted’ as is said on this forum. Whatever happened before is long since in the past and I just want to do my training where everything else is taken care of for me and its cheaper then what I would get here plus everyone who does their research knows that Canada is the best for pilot training with the weather and seasons. If you don’t want this option then go to the school yourself but I couldn’t be arsed. I’ll be over to Canada in February.