PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 20th Oct 2008, 13:40
airsound

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
M and a half

You really are a tad wearisome, and I didn’t particularly want to engage with you. But you’ve said two things that are plain wrong. Well, maybe more than two, but these two will do for the time being.
the report .... was used by Airsound to indicate a lack of attention to detail by those writing the report.
If you had troubled to read what I said before disagreeing with it, you might have noticed that I said
The report itself, unsurprisingly, has the id correct.
2. You imply that I claim to be a Nimrod expert. I am not, and have not claimed to be. I have never flown in a Nimrod, and I am not an engineer.

But I do claim to be a reasonable observer, researcher and reporter. Also, I probably spent more time at the Nimrod Inquest than anyone except the families, their representatives and the Inquest staff. Were you there? I don’t think so, although I wouldn’t necessarily know. I was also present when the MoD presented its lengthy and rather strange briefing on the release of the BoI report.

airsound