PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2008, 13:37
preduk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A disgraced former student has set out in unison with some collaborators to inflict criminal damage to our Company. It is their intention to discourage and upset students studying with us in Canada. These individuals have been identified through their internet service providers and are being investigated by the revelant legal authorities in Ireland and also by their Canadian counterparts. A dossier collating patent falsehoods are being compiled for prosecution.
I love this, do you even know what criminal damage is? Do you think that by using the name "CAA Legal" you can somehow make people scared of you? Pathetic.

First of all, criminal damage can be defined as "crimes where any person without lawful excuse intentionally or recklessly destroys or damages any property belonging to another.", this has nothing to do with a brand being accused of bad business.

Secondly, if the laws in Ireland set out by Data Protection Commisoner is anything like the United Kingdom (which I'm sure they are) you have no right to gain such private details from the ISP and thus will have no clue about those posting and to further complicate your wonderful post; this being a private law case I highly doubt any official authority would even bother to help you out when this isn't a criminal matter.

Perhaps you should sack your lawyer or stop talking mince.