PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar ATC
Thread: Qatar ATC
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2008, 10:23
CuitoCuanavale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All 3 to 4 Bed Villa's. Fully furnished, inclusive of all electronic appliances...TV's etc....in some cases, right down to irons and ironing boards, .....one of my previous Villa's even had brand new sets of cutlery available. On site (resident) support & maintenance teams - which is essential during summer periods as a/c's are never switched off. Superbly maintained pools, club houses with Gyms and with fairly large foyers. Not that it is required, but since the expat attacks in Saudi in '04, most, if not all Villa's have CCTV. Double undercover parking. Most Villa's seem to be chosen on basis of access to schools/main roads, mine is in the Al Nasser area, which makes it centrally located with the new fly-over about 600metres away....but yet is still extremely quiet. QCAA pays between QR22000 pm to QR25000 per Villa, dependent on which compound it is located. I believe the selection for each new employee is generally coomon in methodogly in that you will be given the keys for all available Villa's in all compounds used and then it is left up to you to decide which one you want.