PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 16:03
JFRozier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In true company spirit and to prove that Bristow is just one big family of happiness which truly knows how to reward loyal service, Dickwad Birdman put himself in harm's way and visited Nigeria lately. He probably came over to tell Mike Himmler what a great job he's doing in cutting away hundreds of useless jobs and causing much misery and grief to the families of all those wicked Nigerians who have been making so many problems for the company for so many years. In a memorable ceremony loyalty awards were handing out and everyone enjoyed the merrily burning barbecue and the happy feeling of belonging to one team, one world, one mission. Mr Himmler is rumored to find that he is having quite a struggle and when he finally publishes his autobiography the title, 'My Struggle' will be reflecting this. The Scottish version will surely bring back memories of famous Scottish balladeer Hamish Imlach rendering his version of 'I Was a Gay Spark In My Time', from his live album of 1967. The German versie, to be published under the title 'Mein Kampf' may bring forth other memories of another person, renowned for his dictatorial ways.

Last edited by JFRozier; 15th Oct 2008 at 16:18.