PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - kingfisher in Trouble?
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 15:55
sky jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been very happy here in India as an expat. I have known from the begining that it was only a short term job. For many reasons I will not be here very long. I may find a job back home. I might miss my family and leave flying to go home. The Indian government might not renew my visa. The DGCA might not issue me a new FATA. The airline will eventually catch up with training and upgrade enough Indians to replace me. In the near term I am a nessesary need for the airline. I like flying here. The FO's are like sponges and are so eager to learn. I feel happy to try to teach them as much as possible while I am here. If you do not like it here I agree with Neverkar, exercise your contract and go home. You just bring yourself and everyone else down by staying around. If you can not afford to leave, then do the polite thing and keep your mouth shut and be happy that you have a job. There are many others in aviation not so lucky right now who would gladly come to the sub continent and trade places with you.

Jet