PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pensions (Split from Pay 2009 thread)
Old 15th Oct 2008, 14:13
Caesartheboogeyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No is the only vote to have here unless you dont give a **** about the pension and your dependants.
Vote no, we go bust. what tosh. We get re nationalised, sold asap and they try and screw out t's and c's. We walk out the doorr for as long as it takes, because we are unreplaceable in the short to medium term.
We give up a lot of concessions in every negotiation.
Management have been aware for some time that our pension is the one thing we would stand up for. But they are the ones rolling the dice by being obstinant in their negotiations with the union.
Yes I have been to a briefing. Was not impressed by the figures at all. You see more substantial figures on working lunch with that fat declan guy.
They are telling us what they need to , to get a yes vote. and it seems like its working.
I am voting no. I ahve only met one person at my unit who is voting yes because they have been brainwashed by the management propaganda.
Uk airspace will not close over pensions. And that is what we are looking at.
UK airspace will not close because of pensions. we are loco if we swallow this claptrap peddled in the briefings.
The answers to quesitons given in the q and a session were dodgy to say the least