PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying from and around Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 09:07
Yankee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Nibbler

I accept everything you say as being gospel, but if I had the money to throw at a flying club and rejuvenate it I don’t think employing someone from a local failed club, whose job title to my prospective customers certainly does infer they may have had some control of what was going on, would be my first choice.

No matter how innocent I’m afraid in the wild world mud sticks, and its going to be a hard task washing that off, although I’m sure it can be done if one goes about it the right way. Your contribution of the new club web site is certainly one of the right ways, but unfortunately the way that one individual has gone about dealing with the Club’s Restaurant’s existing cliental, including many of the local flyers, has alienated a lot of people.

This is probably all wrong but the impression being given is sod the passengers throw them overboard and see if they make it back to shore. If so, and if the want to, I don’t really care one way or the other, they can catch up with us on the next voyage, but I don’t know yet where it’s going.

Last edited by Yankee; 15th Oct 2008 at 12:37.