PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying from and around Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 00:23
Nibbler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They (we all) didn't know, there is no maybe about it.

The person you refer to had happily gone on holiday totally unaware of the impending 'moment' and was only employed 2 days a week. Of course the job title infers he would have financial knowledge but in fact this is a mistake. The role was to promote the business in the wider community and had absolutely nothing to do with the company finances.

I can and do appreciate your bitterness, right there with you. Without this turning into a pissing contest (more for some perspective) the close of the business cost me a lot more than 7k and it cost others more than me.

You might talk to people now who tell you they knew this was going to happen weeks or months before it did. It's very easy to put 2 and 2 together with the benefit of hindsight and a the will to spin a good yarn. I can tell you for a fact that if people had the slightest inclination (even a rumour) of what was going to happen things would have turned out very differently.

Was the refund route not open to you as I hear credit card companies had refunded a lot of customers, that is if you had paid using a credit card? Oh and I am both relieved and pleased to say it wasn't me who took your money.

Welcome to pprune.....