PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First solo!
Thread: First solo!
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2008, 14:53
AdamC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks G-EMMA.

Personally, I really don't think it matters when you go solo.. 8 hours or 40 hours, it's when the time is right for you and your instructor thinks so too - Of course. Either way, there is a hell of alot of dual flying that has to be done so your still working towards your PPL/NPPL by flying with an instructor, improving your flying all the time!

I'm looking forward to doing some more solo flying, it's nice when you've not got an instructor next to you (not that I don't enjoy flying with him)!

Adam, as above, circuit bashing when the conditions permit, interspersed with training for cross country. Which is a blast!

Where do they take you cross country from Humberside? I've flown into there from Netherthorpe where I'm training. Any likelihood you'll end up there?

- All the training of the actual handling of the aircraft comes into practice from now onwards then?

I have no idea where you go on your X country, I'll ask though. I'd imagine somewhere like Full Sutton, Gamston or as you say Netherthorpe.