PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Airlines - Wannabes & Recruitment I
Old 14th Oct 2008, 14:08
Keanna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Monarch Wannabes Interview tips.

I,ve been 2 the Assessment & Interview stage & I can tell u it was really easy than I thought it would of been.

It is quite along day,so prepare & bring a snack/lunch with you.
Talk about almost anything for they don,t not like silence potentials.
Also mention as well that ur a good team player and work well within the team as well as on ur own.

As 4 visual presentation wear only 1 a set of earrings,ur belly button ring doesn,t matter (as long as u tell them that u have 1,coz I do & I did.)
Ur hair should only b in 1 color,they do not like the Joseph & the Technicolor Dream look.
Wear a smart suit(this they can see if u blend in well in their uniform)
Wear ur hair in a bun or a ponytail as this they see this again as ur hat is part of ur uniform as well & how it it would look.
But if ur hair is short then remember this wear it in a bob or a neat short hair cut/trim.

Prepare some question 4 them 2 answer like about pension schemes & holidays.
Other new ventures in the future that they may conduct inthe future.
(Like I did I discuss the new programme showing inthe UK called Celebair,i did the research & explain about the program in my interview regarding the they r the fore front of the show)

History of the business u MUST learn so that they know that u have potential of learning about the business & at least u know something about them regardless old or new news.

ALWAYS smile & be pleasant,have patients as well,get to know the other applicants within the same day,learn thier names(even 4 the day)also learn the recruiters names as well as they would b the 1's that ur with thruout the day.

At this point all I can say that I hope my feedback as helped u &
GOOD LUCK.

Take care.

P.s. Have fun & relax don,t dominate any conversation,give other members a chance 2 speak.

Things would go well then.

Last edited by Keanna; 14th Oct 2008 at 14:12. Reason: Speeling mistakes