PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2008, 09:55
sonjasun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi download...I think the others have said it before but the open day or assessment day for Gulf was quite easy as f.ex. in Prague only 13 girls turned up and the first was an English test which the easiest I have ever done....honestly just read carefully and you cannot fail, then it was the group discussion, each group had her own coordinator (there were two ladies,one English and the other Irish) and we had to talk about who would you like to meet, whatīs your favourite meal, music etc....really easy.... donīt forget to tell a bit more and always from experience...that actually worked...but of course if you are a great actor, you make up something interesting...as long as you donīt say "I donīt know"...itīs fine. Then the ladies swapped the groups and everyone got a piece of paper with things like : describe yourself using one word....etc....it was about to be natural... or you had to tell something about the girl standing in front of you.... you cannot be rude or something like that....everything has to be polite but being natural is just the key.

Then it was the grooming test and actually that closed the gate to the most of the girls....as they didnīt pass the weighing or they had a visible scar, tattoo etc.

As you can see, it was the same everywhere...so, I think that anyone else interested in this case, please read through this thread and youīll find what you need to know about the AD for GF.

If you need to know other info about Gulf, go to their website as I have no idea where they are recruiting at the moment. But surely you can find a lot of places in Europe.

Good luck.

S.