PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2008, 21:34
XL4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview

Hi there, i recently just had a Gulf Air Interview.....this has to hae been the most easiest interview ever! its clear that Gulf Air are more bothered about image! If you have any visible scars or tattoos on your legs, arms, neck which passengers will be able to see dont bother going to the interview. There was more than half of the girls got turned away at the glasgow assessment day! even one girl who wore a brace!

The first part is a an english test, reall easy just make sure you read it carefully.

Then its group execise's, we were asked to discuss what are fears were and if we had a million dollars, the two ladys walked around the group making notes...just be your self and you'l do great!

Then it was Grooming, they check your neck, arms and legs. The also ask you to smile so they can see your teeth!

Then they decide which girls are going home because of there grooming!

Finally its the interview, there was 4 girls in my interview and the two lads from gulf, they asked us to give an example of excellent customer service and bad customer service, they also asked us what we knew about Gulf Air and then "when can you start".
we waited outside the room for a few seconds then they called us all in and offered us the job!

Everyone who had the interview at the end got the job!

Hope that helps,

I was one of the lucky ones and i hope to start in about 2 months.

Good Luck (remember to smile)

xx