PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Buccaneer Tales
Thread: Buccaneer Tales
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2001, 15:55
Snapshot

Talking

John, how the devil are you? Great to see you on PPRuNe.

Pete208
I assume you have seen my Buccaneer Website?
www.blackburnbuccaneer.co.uk

and DARE I start posting Banana photographs on here AGAIN!! "No..No.. Brooks" I hear.
You decide? I did post a number of my photographs on a recent thread titled LOW LEVELLERS which has probably just fell off the bottom of the page?

As for stories, any of you lot that have offered up a tale care to help out with my 'soon to be released' Buccaneer Tribute CD? Some money going to ben fund blah blah but need plenty of tales of buccaneering. Anyone got the 'bottle' to put pen to paper or shall we just continue to hear the distant tunes of "nah na na nah' in the back of some distant drinking hole now and then when the ale has done it thing and someone remembers that the 'B' word is not a swear word but a word to be proud of! She was, infact OUR LAST 'TRUE' BRITISH BOMBER!
(Please, don't nail me for what must be my most aggressive post of this forum, but it is a tad annoying that very few of the 'few' are 'pitching up' with a few quick, short or long memories of the Buccaneer.

Standing by for insults but I'm ugly enough to take it

Kind regards to all,
if anyone does want to help PLEASE mail me at [email protected] or go in via my web site at www.AvCollect.com This project is VERY important.
Andrew Brooks
Snaps