PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli's on Flea Bay
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2008, 14:54
hypnosteve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was replying to the question...

"Just wondering if anyone could shed any further light on the 2 R22's on E-bay.
Traced them to Silverstate heli's in Nevada who 'closed shop'.
Just wondering if they are just 'reposessed' helis or if they had suffered any damage previously ?
Not looking to buy just hoping to rent while they are trying to sell them."

The answer is 'Yes I own them so can tell you every little detail about them. I can tell you who to contact, how to import them, all the paperwork needed, what to look out for on the helis, which are worth the money and which aren't, availability for rent ... everything.'
However, because I am trying to sell them, I am prohibited from answering the questions (yes I understand the reasons). This unfortunately has the side effect that anyone with rumour and speculation has priority over the facts.

Maybe if there were more threads were filtered on factual content rather than political correctness, (and breaking the rules) then it would be worth visiting more. I didn't come here to advertise, just to answer the question. Sorry for causing offence and for wasting my time.

RPM AWARE, I don't believe you have anything to sell. If you do, I'd be pleased to help you out. I won't hold my breath.

If anyone is really interested I would be pleased to talk to them about anything to do with the Silver State bankrupcy. I don't know how you can contact me though because I guess my email address is banned!

What a state to be in !

ho hum