PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2008, 14:17
sonjasun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiya Nuria.....my name is Sonia and I am from the Czech Republic....and hello Vix85....I am not surprised by what you wrote....it was the same in Prague....only 13 girls showed up and 3 lucky ones were selected....

most of the girls didnīt make it through because of the grooming test....like one girl had something on her hand which wasnīt that visible and still didnīt get through...but sheīs got the job with the Etihad....so, it really depends. And also the weight was important....like I donīt think that British Airways or any European airlines would count it so much....but thatīs Middle East....so, welcome to Miss Airline

My opinion is that they didnīt advertised that much in the Czech...only a short article in the newspaper and I found out about the recruiting on www.cabincrew.com ...was slightly nervous as some people in the forum were writing really bad things about Gulf Air but for me it is not about the money....so, I donīt understand how people can even talk about it or trying to compare the salaries between Emirates, Etihad and Gulf....

On the other hand Emirates come to the Czech every six months and they usually take 2 people from 100....so, I wouldnīt really waste my time.

Hey...Nuria, and how was it with Qatar Airways? Why did you quit? One of the girls that was selected with me used to work for Etihad but she would no go back and didnīt really wanna talk about it........ and you? did you enjoy it....why that change?