PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2008, 13:57
Troglodita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bristow Package

Since when was the Bristow pension scheme or medical insurance any great news? They now have a pension scheme which is distinctly shaky and the medical insurance doesn't cover your family or problems in the USA (unless you're American and employed from there).
Anjouan,

In case you are a resident of the Planet Zob it may have escaped your attention that just about every pension scheme on Earth is
distinctly shaky
the medical insurance doesn't cover your family
It does if you pay the additional premium! The additional cost if you reside ex USA is actually very competetive for the level of cover provided!

or problems in the USA
Not true if you are a visitor up to the stated time limit (without pulling out my policy I think 30 days) If you wish to stay longer you need to inform the Insurance Company who will permit extensions.

I have made 1 claim on my policy and was extremely impressed by the efficiency and speed of refund!

The package is a damn sight better than the crap Airlog was offering International Staff and I would imagine compares reasonably well with other independent helicopter operators.

Trog