PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th Oct 2008, 13:41
sayap-patah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear Qatari515,
happy eid al fitri, as i mention to you before, i was 5 years with QR, i was joining QR at 2002 ( beginning '03), my staff number start with 4, if you already there at those time, i'm sure you know that there is no malaysian at that time in QR, i'm sure you do remember we are able to send text msg (SMS) via our mobile phone at july '03, and there's only 4 internet cafe in Doha at that time. Please don't judge people's skill and ability from whre they are coming from ( either company or nationality ), i have no connection with Malaysian mafia that you mention, its just Abu dhabi is close to home for me (just 6 hours flight to home instead 11 hour from KL )even its far for my indonesian wife, buts she's ok. In AA there are a lot of ex Qr pilots now ( 13 pilots ), three of them now even a TRI, and flying both A 330 and 320. Before i left, 9 Qr pilots, 2EY, and 1 Auh amiri pilot are in progress to join AA. Have a nice wonderful day in Qatar..emmm i mean Doha..ehhmmm...

Last edited by sayap-patah; 15th Oct 2008 at 01:28.