PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air sets sights on major Bahrain maintenance facility
Old 11th Oct 2008, 20:40
Flygulfair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well at the current moment, i think that Gf is focusing tooo much on things that will be completed in the future , not the present.

WHY THE arnt they spending money on the cabin etc like you suggested.

Its all games, I was happy with the progress till now, and i am slowly starting to hate Gf.

It not good enough to announce stuff and never do it!

The hangar is just another way to distract us about the older headlines "New design etc New livery" No change there yet. Does it really take that long to change? Maybe a new cabin crew revamp could be done, till the get the better one sorted.

The reviews on the internet suggest that they need things done ASAP.

They seem to be a bit behind, aircraft wise too.

Why not order a A380 if possible and load that to bahrain and then from there use smaller planes to other destinations, but that has not crossed there mind that much.

Its all the Same every where, all airlines are starting to do stupid things, It must be the credit crunch crushing there heads.

I would trully be a much better person in nafs shoes, If i had that job well lol Gulf air would be an award winning airline in 5 months or less.

I mean come on, They could lease more aircraft (Better newer and maybe direct from boeing) and just put them in service.

The airlines is truly troubled now, I dont think they will make it. They will just spend there money on till there bankrupt and the government backs up bahrain air.

It seems like there trying to get rid of GF to me.

Well who cares now, If they would just revamp there aircraft, IFE and also Lounges they would be on there way to success. They simply have to have better services then emirates otherwise they look like a "cheap trampyer" airline.

Well thats my say to all this crap. Cant wait till the new headlines come out "Gulf air buy another 6000000 boeing dreamliners for delivery in 2015" oh the horror!

Its common sense, Buy quality aircraft that will be able to replace your aging fleet NOW!

Well i shouldnt be getting worked up becuase monkeys are running Gf, at least with André Dosé there was a plan and it was GETTING done!

well lol you can see i am upset cant you

Give me his job! I would do 10000000 trillion billion times better lol

Oh and anyone know how to change my username?