PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ITV Celebair Total Trash
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2008, 08:08
Jet22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had to laugh at Mr.Mario and Mr.Lisa when they got on. Moaning that they would be seated in 'Showbiz' class with everything else etc. I just Luaghed because when he said 'celeb air first class am crammed into this seat' i thought where is a PROPER cabin crew memeber to go
"Love you flying monarch, we have the same seating pitch throughout the aircraft unless seated at an Emergency Exit. If you want us to wait you on hand and foot, fly someone like British Airways, am sure you can offord that with the amount of money you made-oh i forgot your a z-lister anyway now"

Chico doing have a Shift that is scandless,but what is more that none of the mentors/ee's as they were both on came out to help her. Am sure if one you EZY crew fell ill while down time in TFS, they would do there best to keep her out of public eye, and they helpp out as on a A320 there wouldbe only 2 of them. Anyway, i like the programme just it has it faults.

Another thing that made me laugh is when Dan left and he said 'Oh i respect the Cabin Crew for what they do know'. Hang on so do i but surley the flight crew and under more pressure than the Cabin Crew.