PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Shares! how low can they go?
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2008, 01:49
kotoyebe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To my way of thinking the Labor Party was elected in 07 on its eviromental and workchoices ticket, its history of poor economic management is well documented, and Rudds poor performance on the 7.30 report the other night, when he refused to answer any question, but used political speak (in otherwords said twenty minutes of twaddle) when all the punters want to know is,will they still have a house and a job next year?
TG...enlighten me. Exactly what difference to your super would there be this week if the other mob was in? In particular what would Howard have said in that interview that would have made your super resilient to the downturn, and our stock market not tank. Give us a percentage figure that you think your super would be better. I'm truly curious.....

Also, Keating is highly regarded by commentators and both sides of politics as reforming the economy, and a significant contributor of the good times under Howard. I concede you can point to some poorly managed state Labor governments.