PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas A330 Emergency Landing in Learmonth
Old 9th Oct 2008, 03:45
Little_Red_Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kremin is right. The QF72/71 is run as a shuttle SIN-PER-SIN.... Totally common for tech crew to come get their own drinks as a mean to stretch the legs and use the lav.

Again, the pax stating that one of the tech crew was in the galley at the time was seen by more than one crew member Ive flown with since this whole thing happened- so it's not a rumour. Also we're talking business class galley, not at the back of the a/c. And as for comments about crew going to 'talk up the F/As', not all flight crew are there for that reason. Some see it as good CRM as they might not have had the chance to say g'day during boarding.

Agree that if anything except FACT was taken out of this forum we wouldn't have one!! Fair call to the mods if they think something doesn't belong- it just ticks me off a bit that I get told off for asking a question and answering someone else's- nothing I said about Learmonth airport was not a fact- I have been there. Yet people are making other comments and nothing. Sorry if I can't figure out how to post a question without it being 'speculating'

Back on topic. I was asking in the other thread, is it possible for a significant CAT/turbulence event to cause an 'in flight upset' (i.e. the computer simply couldn't cope, for whatever reason, or in conjunction with an elevator problem- if there was one)

Not speculating, just after some FACTS