PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2008, 16:39
skhan11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leyhal

Dude, it sucks to not get through, believe me! But you can't possibly say that because these guys were from these countries and that they had an advantage. I mean out of the 200 questions or so, if one of them was a no-brainer for some one, tough luck. And, I doubt anyone beat another by one mark just because they happened to know the capital of the country they lived in. Do you really believe that?

And, you have to admit the choices of countries were pretty clever. Nothing mainstream like UK or US capitals cause everyone knows that. If it helps you feel any better, there was no assessment in Canada, and the guys around me at the JFK assessments didn't know what the capital of Canada was, lol

You should just take comfort in the fact that you got a "maybe" email before you got the "no" as someone else said. You know you were damn close, so just try harder next time around and for sure you'll get through.

Cheers, and here is to making it for sure to 2nd stage in 2009! And, guess who is going to have an advantage this time.. You know it, all of us lucky fellas who didn't cut it this year