PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2008, 16:02
leyahl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now that all the tests have been conducted I suppose it won't be too bad now to discuss particular questions on the test that I've just remembered. Now call me bitter for not getting through, but I would be confident in saying that candidates from Germany, Canada and Australia had an advantage in the testing. In a test that is going to be so competitive, asking the question, "What is the capital of Canada" and likewise for the two other aforementioned countries is effectively giving people from these places a free mark. Don't get me wrong; if you don't know the answers to these questions, you shouldn't be allowed on the scheme. But if someone from Canada, Germany or Australia were to get through on overall marks and screwed up one of the more technical maths questions but scraped it by one mark with those free answers, I'm gonna be pissed off. Good luck to all of you anyway but I think Etihad should've checked their questions a bit better, not to mention the questions that were repeated between different test sections. Any thoughts?