PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
Old 9th Oct 2008, 21:54
Edgehill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I replied to the thread, but the system logged me out before I knew it. Guess I took too long to consider how you felt; and keep you on a pedestal. But considering you was a must.
I am BA trained. I'm so well BA trained that I still say Sir and Madam. It took me years to show a bit of road rage!
I had some relevant points, some which I will still convey. And I would like your opinion.
I'll get back to you. In the meanwhile look up the words 'loyal' and 'allegiance'. And reflect on how you think those true meanings have made British Airways the Airline it is today. Think of the staff members who have worked, sometimes for a lifetime - and many still meet like families; think of the staff members who have generations within the Company, and what inspired those generations to join.
Think, instead of cabin crew, of British Airways Cabin Crew; and if it hits your inner core, reckon you could be OK!!!
And if it doesn't, maybe you just want to be cabin crew.
For snobby ... read loyal. Determination is for those who just want a cabin the job. For loyal.. look for those who want to fly as British Airways Cabin Crew.