PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So Where Are All Fresh Fi Jobs ?
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2008, 15:55
hitmanishere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Theres a couple of ad's in this months GA flying mags for FI's, including restricted FI's...UK based
Hmmm.... If I'm not mistaken from the posts by JAWAD, he is a Pakistani national with a CPL/IR FI rating from PAKISTAN and with no instructional experience...As far as my knowledge goes, Working in Europe as a pilot or an FI is not possible for this guy because of the licensing and immigrational requirements of the EU...

THE MIDDLE EAST: not possible without some instructional experience..
South America:

Africa:South Africa is out of the question....But sefofane is looking for flight instructors for its flying school
sefofane, air charters, charter service, aircraft, southern africa, flying safaris, guided air safaris, wilderness safaris, south africa, botswana, namibia, zimbabwe, zambia, beechcraft, baron 55, baron 58, beech 1900, king air 200, cessna, cessna 20

The only places that I know of where he could possibly try and get a job with Zero experience were China and malaysia..But according to JAWAD he cannot work in the above mentioned countries as he had explained in earlier posts...

SO that leaves JAWAD with no option but to try and get a job in Pakistan itself....

JAWAD:I'm almost in the same position as you are,the only difference I can work in malaysia as an AFI......Try and get some hours from the local flying clubs and then apply for jobs outside pakistan.. I'm sure the paki flying clubs would let you fly their A/c's if you tell them that you will work for FREE...