PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2008, 09:49
.Aero

Ayla

I think it's time to put all this bickering to bed. Any decent aviator will factor in contingencies and plan for the very worst of scenarios. I believe the same can be said for one's career goals/ambitions. There are no guarantees made in this game - It's simply a big balancing act and all you can do is make personal decisions to reduce the risk of outcomes working against your favour.

Nobody knows if Ayla is going to deliver on it's promises, on time, or deliver at all! We all know that their self inflicted "challenges" were not 'Acts of God'.
I don't think it will do anyone any harm to look at your options of continuing flight training elsewhere just in case things go belly up with Ayla. You'll be in a better position with a plan in place to act upon. Employees do it all the time!

FTOs carry no immunities or exemptions - They aren't charities or CSOs. Some sink, others float. Around 26 airlines have gone bust this year alone! Can you imagine how saturated the pilot supply pool is at the moment?

Something to think about.