PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2008, 05:28
fernandeztv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Give them a chance

Funnydaytoday2 thanks for your kind words! As i said i really dont care about the racist posts as i dont even know if the people who are posting them are cadets at all....

Anyway we as cadets have gone through repeated nightmares of inactivity and uncertainity. What matters now is that we definitely do have a clear path in front of us and it really is encouraging to see the progression of our cadets/friends in the upper batches. So lets just give the current management their fair chance...As many pointed out, there is still a lot to be done...but surely we are all moving forward now.

I tend to agree on the information part...we dont exactly have any centralised mechanism for it yet...we usually have to get it from the flt ops notice boards to check who is in what phase. It would be nice if there were bulletins regarding the progressions. (I have also raised this issue with them) But what does happen that we (course reps) have a meeting with the mgmt and usually i send the minutes as a detailled mail to my batchmates. till we have a central information distribution mechanism...i think i will just continue to do that.

Cheers....