PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NIMBYs are at it again!
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2008, 22:27
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its probably some guy on a personal mission printing the stuff off his own computer.

You do get weirdos like that. I came up behind a small car which looked as if the owner had strung blue flashing fairy lights around the rear window.

In the car was a gentleman in a tweed cap and a lady. As I went to overtake he accelerated so I pulled back in Line.

I tried again with the same reaction but this time he pulled out into the offside lane.

I was now furious " stupid man has he not got anything to do with his life other than self policing the highway"?

Nest time I blasted past put on my hazard warning lights and angrily waved him down. I approached his window and said angrily" have you nothing more to do with your empty life than acting like a pathetic person and a weirdo"?

At that point he pulled out his police officer documents. I burst out laughing and so did he so I got let off as He saw the funny side too.

But yes there are a bunch of weirdos who have such empty lives they run around on crusades trying to make themselves feel important and aviation is one of their favourite targets.

Pace