PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Polar
Thread: Atlas Polar
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2008, 17:47
WhaleDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) If Teamsters is voted in, what is the timeline for negotiations? Is there anything in the works referencing a CBA or do we just continue business as usual with delay after delay?
There are provisions with the company to pick up where ALPA leaves off. Not that anything has been agreed to. Polar still hasn't agreed to protocols on how to move forward.

3) Besides being mad at ALPA, a lower monthly dues, and local support what does Teamsters have to offer? Yes, I've been on the website and I can't see a reason to vote Teamsters in when ALPA has finally got the ball rolling with negotiations. It seems we would be further delayed by switching unions and I'm sure everyone understands that to delay is only costing US . . . not the company . . . money.
I don't know where you think things are moving forward. NOTHING has been agreed to and one meeting a month ain't gonna get it done by this time next year. ALPA is already MONTHS behind their timeline. We have nothing to lose by going to Teamsters in this regard.