PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2008, 19:54
tiluchi10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Etihad in Brasil

Hi guys and girls. i consider this is a helpful forum for all of us who want to become cabin crew. I have been reading carefully all what you write.
What i would like to hear now from you is some advices or some sugestions about my doubt. In next October 30 there will be an open day in Sao Paulo-Brasil (first time in South America) and i am thinking to go there, i am bolivian, 31 years old, i speak english, portugues and obviusly spanish, i live in Bolivia and i work for American Airlines as Security Agent, i have participated three times in Emirates selection process,(twice in Santa Cruz- Bolivia and one in Rio de Janeiro-Brasil) the three times i got the assesement day and twice i failed one stage before the final interview, but never got the final interview.
So, do you think guys that i would have any real chance to get the job with Etihad considering that i am 31 years old ??? do they take men in the same quantity that women?.
I ask you these because i live and work in Santa Cruz-Bolivia and as you imagine it is very expensive for me to travel to Sao Paulo for the open day and being separated in the first round, but obviusly i understand that is the risk that i would have to take to get hired, but what do you consider that is my real chance to get it, how many people do they take in each open day?, is the selection process in the same way as EK does?
Do you know about people that was hired being 31 yeras old?? is that real? what do you suggest me, advice me??
I have said to myself that i wont give up until i get it, but i also want to be realistic to know about Etihad policy. if the open day were in my own city would be great, but it is not.
I will thank so much to hear about you people, you advices, if theres is a current EY cabin crew, please what do you think?
Thanks in advance and luck for everybody.