PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 7th Oct 2008, 13:42
Mad_Mark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ed - I agree with you (well most of what you say).

Winco - You're a tw@!

DV - Are you trying to divert the readers attention away from one of your supporters when he has been proved to be spouting ****e? This joins a lot of the other ****e that he, you and the others that are not Nimrod crew, groundies or even at ISK have been spouting. Your cause for us and the aircraft is valiant, but it is gravely damaged, as are your reputations, amongst many of us with daily contact with the Mighty Hunter when you constantly post 'facts' that are completely wrong.

As has been said above, if we have no QFI's here then who in hell is training all the student pilots going through 42 at the moment? If there are so many aircrew leaving the fleet because of the aircraft then how come I know of so few? Most are leaving for many other reasons, those I know of that are leaving or have left due to 'aircraft safety' concerns can be counted on fewer fingers than I have on one hand - and no, I'm not from Buckie so I only have the normal number of fingers per hand!

MadMark!!!