PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 7th Oct 2008, 06:11
Ronaldo 330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatari515

Qatari 515 what are you talking about ? Jump ship and not being loyal and manipulationg the system ??? maybe you have desert flu !
Who is manipulation system ?? Rostering with rules like climatazed and unclimatazed in India , new bond system its ok for new but bad for seniors , B.W and I.M can jump DEC to A330 but want to stop transferes as it cost money , CEO who press his own capt top brake the rules of part A by forcing crew to fly with knife in cabin , terminations without valid reasons , you have to report fit by 20 h for next day as if you are Dr , senior Capt cant get villa becaouse CEO told him to add money but new Capt gets it , people get failed on intervew for not knowing why the sky is blue , that ACN has more restriction then Alcatraz .
Yea its not fair to jump ship tell me about it !!!!
O dont forget if you be fair and resign youre salary is frozen for 3 months and you cant leave desert on off days . Qatari 515 is that normal in place where you come from ?becaouse if it is then i understand why you like Q.A . ha ha