PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2008, 10:18
HighKings Drifter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too am owed a refund by EFT for uncompleted flight hours that I prepaid for. They have accepted this through email and phone contact over the past few months, said they're trying their best to pay up. But they havent followed through, looks like its just empty words. Trevor and Ari simply ignore my emails now - really reputable honourable practice, isnt it...the latest excuse is that they have instructed their accounts person to make the refund and they are waiting for him/her to authorise it....so its out of their hands, they cant do anything more - how convenient! They probably expect that these former students will eventually give up in frustration.

it's a pity because I had good training with them and would like to recommend them to other aspiring pilots. Even considered going back to them for further training some day. Their embezzlement case is being used as an excuse, saying they're close to bankrupcy, etc. Which is ironic because the former students are effectively being embezzled now. Its really poor conduct - ignoring contact, breaking promises, breaking their own contracts with students. Even worse when the man heading up the school portrays himself as a "reverend"... Maybe legal action is the only hope.