PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2008, 15:15
soggyboxers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Surely Must Have Been Mend

Patode,

You obviously think it was MEND; that's your reason for posting on the WNIWA forum isn't it? This was undoubtedly a MEND attack and I'm surprised they haven't admitted responsibility for it yet! . They have doubtless recruited a disgruntled former BRC employee whose career was ended by Foamy Coolings, but who has a sister still working there. Even at the inflated prices charged in our only 'supa makket' at the Alamo a single Lipton Yellow label tea bag costs N5.2. Add on the huge staff overheads, dash of condensed milk, 2 lumps of St Louis sugar and heating costs for the water it probably actually costs N10 per cup to make. The day my local Starbucks serves me a cup of Nigerian Nescafe instant (costing N240 per tin in Nik Nak, the Alamo) and charges even N150 for it, it will lose my custom permanently. The huge profits generated and being siphoned off to MEND from the BRC coffee scam almost certainly funded MEND's first long-distance attack on this police helicopter near Atlanta . We all need to be on our toppest guard now; what will these wicked men dream up to do next with the coffee scam profits? There's only one way to stop them - restore free tea and coffee in the BRC