PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Green S.I.C's
Thread: Green S.I.C's
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2008, 12:37
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey Weirdo..

English is not my native language;

I'm not line training with NJE, and I have very little ties with management; I'm a regular line Captain.
However, I have been flying for 20 years in a corporate/business/charter whatever you want to call it under numerous regulations.
Now i'm suffering yearly line checks, OPC/LPC every six months, and due to my age a medical every 6 as well, I have not grey hairs, and I'm not completely bold as well ( must be genetics).

With NJE I fly the falcon 2000 EX ESy, certified to 47000 ft...however due to performance limitations and fuel reserves required I couldn't get one of ours that high, nor it was required as well. ie Max Weight to cruise at M.80 at FL470 is 28300Lbs in ISA , with a BOW of around 24500 Lbs and reserves at around 2000 Lbs this is leaving you reaching FL470 at TOD...not interesting but FL450 is achievable at 32500 Lbs then it gets interesting.
The good things with falcons is that they fly by the book, if you fly them by the book.

Regarding sales, are you reffering to manufacturer sales team?

For your religious comment about gods and the like, unfortunately I'm completely atheistic, therefore I cannot comment since my words would not depict the reality.
( ha yes bad habit from myself; when I do not know, I ask , I do not comment)