PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airspace Discussion
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2008, 08:03
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LHR

Every cog in that org is vital and it is nice to know that the people who fly to provide the mantle of safety are getting their own mantle of safety via ADS-B.

Steve Lansell, with whom I have dealt, has done a great job in achieving the RFDS ADS-B cover in WA.

In theory early identification via ADS-B should also make it a smoother clearance into the CTA. I know RFDS were having more than enough trouble getting cleared across to Jandakot some time ago unless Med1.

Since this thread is about 'airspace' apply some thought to the current alphabet soup and what can ensue under ADS-B. Are Classes A to G here for the long haul?

Bing

You are vexatious. I said, as you well quoted
I have a high regard for much of his research...
Much does not equal all. Try "Mindwatching" by the Eysencks and you will find "the phenomenon of experimenter bias has been demonstrated many times ......"

Leaddy has a bias and what I see rose coloured he sees as everyone being captured in the system, everyone being big brothered, and everyone having to fit a B747 panel to squit ADS-B. I admit to my own bias about the pros of ADS-B. Guilty, yer 'onner.

Leaddy

Did you say ASA had kyboshed WAAS? I know they have kyboshed GRAS. More info (as I value much of your research, sorry Bing )