PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2008, 07:23
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need to know...

NEO, how much does the Joy Avenue, Isolo Starbucks charge for a latte macchiato, then?

I am still assessing my various career options, you see. So many toppest offers have come flooding in recently that I have been making a list here to aid me in my decisionating.

From my side we have the great depth of aviation knowledge (that goes without saying), the five-bar epaulettes, the rhodium-plated tin wings, the pointy-toe shoes, the shirts made of bedsheets and the pants made of recycled black trash bags... I even got a Bajaj endorsement on my "Internationaler Führerschein" when we all know what happened the last time someone went into "Führer" mode but I am willing to take my chances so that everyone else will have to also.

The big question is, of course, "What do you have for me?" Money, yes of course. Not a lot, just a little more than the guy next to me doing the same job; that's all it takes to make me happy, seeing the other guy unhappy.

Power, that goes without saying. I need not just to write the gibberish memos but have them noted and obeyed in whatever way the recipients think best.

The luxury bungalow, flat, room or old, squashed-flat Sony TV carton under the Ikeja Roundabout flyover... whatever, I am not too choosy.

But I must have beverages! Not "hot drinks", just hot drinks. Nescafé, even for only 150 naira per cup (or is this an American-style "unlimited refills" deal?) is not toppest enough for me. Kindly forward the drinks list from the local Starbucks including currrent prices and not those from last week. Also, do they have those blueberry muffins I like?