PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airspace Discussion
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2008, 05:00
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Bob, if you were a horse you certainly wouldn't have the luck of Weekend Hustler - it's more like foot in mouth outbreak

In order:

Happy to show the 5000' coverage because I found it in a non-JCP doc.

"Anal pluck" - I think that 'wreckedum' - I apologise for not being able to alter the factual and mathematical rules of radio propagation to support your theories

The Royal "Us" - conspiracy theory reigns supreme. The 10,000' circles were of interest to US - i.e. those reading this - because, Bob, the 30,000' ones were CERTAINLY not of interest to US.

Agree not many airports at or above 10,000'. Just as well, or you could drive. But, we do tend to AVIATE above airfield height (except when taking off or landing)

Oodnadatta out in the cold. Bob - none out of ten, go to the back of the class for not reading the homework. Oadnadatta, last I saw, gets dual ADS-B site.

Here's the 5000' chart - circles seem about what I estimated earlier - no? And I feel you will find they cover a large expanse of NON radar area.

Hint - you may need to relate the map to population centres, mobile phone coverage, etc.