PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ASA Staff Shortage
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2008, 03:01
max1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies Ferris,

I wasn't thinking. You are right the CURRENT management has had only three years notice of the impending crisis.

Well three years down the track I believe we have 'end-to-end', 'Worlds Best Practice', 'growing the business going forward'.

The amount of 'optimisation' of 'client centric focus' is making Airservices an 'employer of choice'. 'Our core strategy' of creating a 'suite of non-remuneration benefits' for 'Our Commitment-Our People' has seen an 'holistic', central but 'flattened management structure' showcased in a 'World Leading Learning Academy'.
As we 'embark on our journey', 'embracing challenges', and 'delivering the future' we will have our 'vision' of 'Leaders Leading'

I'm pretty sure thats what it says,not sure what it means? That is about 10% of the cliches that get thrown around. Which ones have I forgotten?

Meanwhile the controllers, firies, techs,FDCs, Ausfic,SSOs,Instructors and training staff (apologies to the ones I have missed) just try to continue doing more with less as the SS Airshambles heads toward the iceberg.