PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 4th Oct 2008, 09:44
Fly Ginger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok, i have one thing to say. This is a rumour network and as such i have never hidden behind my username - as most people who know me will confirm.

As my lovely contract states, you cannot tell untruths or mis-represent the company in any way, i'm sure you get the picture. I am a little candid shall we say in my responses here as i do not know who y'all are. As such i try to be hilarious (which never works!!) or try to say things as they are without being rude. So here goes.....................

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away.............a man with ginger hair went into the company office to find out a little information about how people were recruited into the said company. After wondering the corridors of power for an hour or so it suddenly struck the ginger haired one.........

"No one knows" he cried..........."no one cares" echoed around the dredded offices of power. Distraught with failure he decided to go through the ordeal of getting crew transport back to the hotel............

Tune into next weeks exciting adventure, and find out how many other hotels transport tried to take the intrepid explorer to before settling on the right one!!

Please remember to Fly Ginger