PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blues if not flying
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2008, 09:16
dallas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Co-Captain
Last time I checked this was a Military AIRCREW forum. I find it pathetic to read all the sniping comments from non-aircrew types who will never understand the sense of pride of pulling on a flying suit, resplendent with rank, name badge, squadron regalia and so on.
Then you didn't check. I'm sure by now somebody has a f-key programmed to paste the sub-text to this forum, found under the pretty yellow bar, but in the mean time: A forum for the professionals who fly the non-civilian hardware, and the backroom boys and girls without whom nothing would leave the ground. Army, Navy and Airforces of the World, all equally welcome here.

Originally Posted by Co-Captain
Or perhaps you think it appropriate for aircrew to come and stick their noses into the day-to-day running of your affairs? There's good lads
Strictly speaking, that's exactly what their airships do to all of us, and you'll note that in the case of the most senior, their managerial qualifications are seemingly born of one shared ability - being able to land a plane.