PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest Australia
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2008, 01:35
1flighty1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thankyou simone511...perfect response to that! I hope you are successful in your applications to airlines.
Well, i have just finished week 1 of groundschool with Skywest and it has been really fun. Obviously we all got told the salary before we started groundschool so i dont think anyone would relocate to ANY job without having an idea of what they were getting into. (Breeza, there is two other girls in my ground school who have also relocated. They have people relocate all the time. You'll be great.)
The training is very full on, but it needs to be to learn everything. I have been going home and studying every night, and i am mentally exhausted but it will all be worth it when i am checked to line. By yesterday afternoon (Friday) we were all done it and just laughing at the most random things. see, we do have fun! The instructors are really great. Very helpful and approachable so that is good.
The funny thing about ground school is that your with the same group of people day in, day out for a month. You form a bond with them, then once you get checked, it would be at least 6 months before you even get to fly with any of them!
But so far so good!