PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - crap
Thread: crap
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2008, 22:10
volarecantare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually Mr Trev, I think your KA guys made a smart and gutsy move, most of them probably just to get back home with their families I would guess...you may like to consider that the likely integration of the seniority list will probably leave you much further down the list than they are I think you should really be careful your words do not come back to bite you on the bottom. Lets hope if that does happen those guys are gentlemanly enough not to throw back some of what you are giving them. Know what I mean? It is never good to be bitter.
Those guys took a risk with very little support it seems. I can only presume if an Auzzie basing came up in a similar way many would have bitten off their hands to get it. Most of the criticism and came from Down Under lads who have zero interest or option of a UK base... bit hypocritical I think in that case for them to dictate to others.
If it works out well for them, fair game.

Trev, you have been ranting on about this for so long now, you need to talk to someone, its obviously eating you up inside. You seem to regret following the advice of the DPA on this one (if) you were qualified to apply. Remember you should know Unions have objectives too and so do those in them often not always personal. You need to make your own decisions for your own reasons and then take responsibility for the outcome.

Last edited by volarecantare; 3rd Oct 2008 at 22:29.