PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airspace Discussion
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2008, 02:21
Dick Smith

Received 69 Likes on 28 Posts
Niles Crane, your following statement in post #192 is untrue and clearly defamatory.

Dick was addiment that all he wants to do when flying is listen to his commercial radio, (ipod, cd's) at all times when not in a terminal area!

Dick, this is the most selfish proposal of airmanship I have ever heard and as I heard it direct from your mouth, I now listen to nothing you say.
No such telephone conversation has ever taken place and I have never held such a simplistic belief. It is obvious that you have posted this on a thread discussing radar usage in an attempt to discredit me so that readers will not accept that my views are genuinely held.

I suggest that you contact me urgently on phone number 0408 640 221 or email [email protected] so we can discuss the facts of the matter and a correction can be posted.

If you do not do this, I will take action as I did with Caroline Tulip to obtain your identity through the courts. I will be successful and the costs will be high. If I am successful with the following defamation action, you will be paying these costs – and possibly more.

Last edited by Dick Smith; 3rd Oct 2008 at 02:47.